Re: PFG Lisa

From: Philip Lord <philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:44:46 +0900

SHE LIVES!!! Thank you everyone for helping out and putting up with all my question. I couldn't have done it without you all.

The only thing that needs to be done now is mount the SCSI drive internally.

I wasn't getting anywhere with the 340 Conner drive, so I formatted a 4 gig Apple drive with a slightly less than 2 gig partition. This seemed to solve any issues I was having with the other drive.

It's been a great learning experience.

My next project is to get lisa OS running. Do I have to downgrade the roms and 800k drive to do this?

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll have more question in the future.

Cheers

Phil

P.S. I have not seen any issues with having no Apple ram installed, but I'll keep it in the back of my mind if something bad crops up.