Re: PFG Lisa

From: Rick <lisa2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:51:39 -0500

>> I have the 'Pro' version of the PFG. I also have a single 2 meg SUN
>> REM card installed (fully loaded with ram). No 512k cards installed.

F.Y.I., there is an issue when no apple 512K card is installed (I don't remember what it was but I know it caused problems). So it was always recommended for a 2meg config, that an Apple 512K was used in mem slot 2 (closest to the edge of the card cage) and the Sun Card with 1.5 Megs in mem slot 1. Also you must use 256Kx9 SIMM's (with parity bit) on the SUN card, most Mac SIMM's of the time are 256Kx8 without parity. H.T.H. Rick