Re: PFG Lisa

From: Dr. Helmut Post <helmut_post_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:17:23 +0200

Hi Phil!

My congratulatios!!

> My next project is to get lisa OS running. Do I have to downgrade the
> roms and 800k drive to do this?

No,
you only need a hard disk connected to the parallel port. Any Profile 5 MB, 10 MB , a Widget (10 MB) or a SUNREM hard disk should work.
You don't have to modify anything with your Lisa. You can start the Lisa OS installation immediately if you wish.

> P.S. I have not seen any issues with having no Apple ram installed,
> but I'll keep it in the back of my mind if something bad crops up.

There should be no problem- I have only installed 2 MB SUNREM card in memory slot 1- all is running fine.

Helmut