Re: Lisa 2/5 Profiles crash - ProFile formatting

From: Shirl <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:42:20 -0600

Hello Helmut,

ProFile technical documents ...

> How many pages do I have to scan?

There are around 500 to 600 pages here at least from what I recall.

If someone in the USA can scan these that may be better than mailing these materials to Europe.

Q: Does someone in the USA want to scan these ProFile technical materials?

I would like to get copies of the scanned pages in graphic format at least with 300 dpi resolution. I would then create a nice looking PDF of these pages. I would use the Adobe PDF Writer printer driver and a special program I made for use with this program that creates very nice looking PDF documents.