Re: She Lives!! Widget is running!

From: Chris Riedl <zap_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:43:09 -0500

    There are a few documents here and there on the drive, though nothing as interesting as those that you found! I realize now that due to the style and age of the drive, that the sounds are definitely normal. I just forgot about the drives of this age that I heard in some friends' PC's long ago.

-Chris