Re: She Lives!! Widget is running!

From: Jason Perkins <quanda_computing_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:00:15 -0500

Cool! Glad you got her working! Previous owner leave any interesting documents? I got a profile a while back that was full of engineering drawings!

The widget is the most unique sounding drive I've ever heard. Mine runs very quietly actually, save the squeaka de squeak of the head voice coil. I notice it makes the mouse sound when it has to make a long seek, and a more regular hard disk sound for the short ones.

-J