Re: Networking a Lisa

From: Philip Lord <philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 00:15:35 +0900

Hi,
Unfortunately nothing happened.

I decided to reinstall OS 7 (downgrade from 7.0.1). I also installed the 'Tune Up' for System 7.

Upon restart I found I could now see the 'Start' file sharing button that was missing before. I pressed it and instantly got the message "A problem with your system was encountered. Please reinstall your system software". Strangely enough this was the messgae I previously got (and still get) with the old system when I pressed the "Start" program linking button...so I'm no closer to getting full networking to work.

So now I'm truly stumped.

Phil