The PC Junk Challenge

From: John Woodall <lenny15_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:35:18 -0500

I hereby issue a PC Junk Challenge. Since this hardware is so unbelievably valuable...I make the following offer. I have in my current PC Dumpster stack 2 IBM XTs, 1 IBM XT Case, 2 Original IBM PCs..one with an internal 3.5 disk drive, and 1 PC AT. Also 2 IBM Mono Monitors and 3 IBM Original Keyboards. I offer all of this stuff for free to anyone willing to do the following..#1. Come and pick it up. You must take all of it. No pick and choose. Or #2. You arrange for the freight, prepay the freight cost and arrange for pickup. I will strap it all onto a pallet for you. The pallet is free ;-) All the units appear undamaged but I will not take any time to apply power or do any evaluation. But hey!!!! This stuff has such intrinsic value...this is the offer of a lifetime! Any takers????? Oh yes, if you have posted a personal attack against me and want this stuff, you need to post an apology to this group...then you can have ALL of this magnificant hardware. Heck, I will throw in the rare and also valuable IBM PC Manual! Still in the original binder! WOW! So, who wants it??? If no one steps up...it is dumpster bound.