Re: Installing Xenix (again)

From: Philip Lord <lord_philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:05:33 +0900

Great!

Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks

Phil

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2006-03-09 05:20:41