Re: Lisa Fonts

From: Shirl <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 09:35:57 -0600

Rebecca,

Recommend you contact OWEN DENSMORE who I believe worked on the Lisa font system while at Apple. Know he worked on Lisa printing and believe the fonts too.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-04-08 08:43:43