Re: WTB: Apple Lisa 2/5

From: Dale <Dale_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:53:26 -0500

Kevin,

You don't mention where you are located - that might help. I have a Lisa 2 with 1 meg ram, parallel card, Screen mod kit from Sun Remarketing and a 5 mg profile. The case has some over spray paint on it from when it was sitting in the garage too close to a painting project. The power supply appears to be bad. It will start to power up then give an error code (I forgot which error code). I am looking to sell this setup - can't really afford to give it away.

Due to the weight and size, I have no desire to ship it. I am in the North Dallas, TX area, and am interested in selling it to someone locally. Shipping is not an option.

Dale

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2009-03-30 14:13:30