Re: [LisaEm] disk sizes, organization, and bugs. (was Re: [LisaEm]LisaCalc not working)

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 19:35:39 -0500

Jerome Vernet (Orange) wrote:

> Yes, it was the point. LOS report 400 block free on the Profile, but
> this cause in fact any LisaTool to crash -not the tool itself but
> Lisaem, I think-.

Got it.

> I do not have this ROM, need to get them from my Lisa (I have two of
> these card). Same problem than for the Lisa ROM: how to get it ??

With a ROM dumper at this point. We're working on a program for this, don't worry.

>> echo "quit" | lisafsh-tool --new lisaem-profile10.dc42 10M
>>

> It's working, LisaEm can use this disk image.

Ok, that's good to know.

> Don't forget to look for international keyboard. even if I put my mac in
> US Keyboard, there is still some key missing of missplaced (dot, m, etc).

The raw keyboard should work. I built those tables based on the HWG83, so they may be wrong. Or it's more likely that I mapped them incorrectly based on the wxWidgets key bindings.

> I'm using MacWork XL 3.0, when there is only macWork on the Profile, it
> will but from it, but if shared with LOS, it will boot on LOS only.

Ok, that makes sense, thank you.

> I tried to install LOS 2.0 from macmothership, but LisaEm say 'not DART
> disk' or something like that? I tried also some other disk, like Lisa
> Test for ROM H, not working too.

You can use lisafsh-tool to convert DART to DC42. It will do this automatically. Same kind of thing as before:

echo "quit" | lisafsh-tool {path-to-dart-image}

If you give it /Users/ray/image.dart it will create /Users/ray/image.dart.dc42.

Possibly for the Mac. There are some here that may work inside MacWorks, but likely not: http://mac.the-underdogs.info/ and they're likely in SIT format, not as disk images, so will be a bit hard to get them over to the emulator. Received on 2007-02-04 19:35:40