Re: LisaEm 1.0.0 RC1 breaks floppy image support

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:22:06 -0400

ahunter3_at_email.domain.hidden wrote:
> OK, I tossed the prefs, ran Disk Utility and did a permissions repair
> (no problems reported though), and also tried moving the LisaEm folder
> from where I had it to /Applications in case someone hardwired a path
> or something.
>
> No go. The emulator app itself will not load the floppies, which are
> the same floppy image files that load just fine on older versions of
> the emulator.

What are the extensions on the disk image files? .dc42? .image? There is a filter in the file open dialog box that you can set.

Would you mind compressing the disk image(s) with ZIP or StuffIt and emailing one them to me (not the whole list) so I can figure out what the issue is? Received on 2007-05-22 17:22:09