Re: MacWorks Plus II bugs?

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:56:55 +0100

Hi Helmut,
nice to read something from you again :-)

Concerning your Sound DAC.
If this is that card you bought from me approx 10 years ago (it is the Schneider Card) then it's probably impossible to find some documentation about it. I tried many times, but unfortunately in vain... So if anyone is able to provide us with some docs about that card, I will be very keen to hear from him or her!

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig e.g. Neuschwanstein and last but not least the original Oktoberfest !