Re: MacWorks Plus II bugs?

From: Diogenes45 <helmut_post_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:31:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello James MacPhail,
nice to hear from you again!

Is it possible to set the date beyond the year 2001? If I try to set the date to 2011, the year will be always set to 1995- only setting the year to 2001 will work.
I have tried this under System 7.1. Under System 6.07 the year can only be set to 1995- why that?
If I try system 7.5- how high can I go with the date?
BTW: I have a Lisa Sound DAC, but I don't anything about the jumper settings, the proper slot assignment etc... What is the newest Eprom version for the Sound DAC? Do I need any special driver for system 6.07 or 7.1 or even newer?

Thanks for any help!

Helmut Post