Re: Found a place where you can download lisa images

From: megamanfan3 <megamanfan3_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:07:22 -0000

Thanks for the information; however, when I boot to MacWorks, LisaEm crashes whenever it gets to the "Welcome to Macintosh" screen. Do you know how to fix this?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---