Re: Hello all!

From: Anthony G Beckett <anthony.beckett_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:33:39 +1000

Hello Marshall, Steven, Mark and the rest!

Thank you everybody for being so helpful! Its great to see there are plenty of people still around with these wonderful machines.

Mine must be similar to yours, as I *do* have the H/88 ROMS and the Mac screen looks wide, but definately not tall.

So you are saying, provided I get the floppy repaired, I should be able to run LisaOffice (that is if the disks are deserialized). I downloaded the images from http://www.interro-bang.com/lisa/softs/lisaos.html - can anyone tell me if they are deserialized?

Thanks!

Anthony