Removing a Lisa case

From: michelle collier <michellecolliermoore_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:40:53 +0000

Hi all

I've just acquired a Lisa II for the computer museum I am a curator for and it is very very dirty. When it arrived the top, one side, back and front were all hanging off so they went straight in the bath but I can't figure out where the screws are on the other side. I've removed two from the top but I can't see where the screws along the bottom are.

I've loosened the panel under the front, the bit with the feet on, but this won't come away until the side is off.

Please can anyone offer instructions on removing the side.

Thanks

Michelle