Re: Removing a Lisa case

From: Vince Briel <vbriel_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:04:39 -0500

Sounds like some damage may have occurred during shipment. In order to place the top of the lisa on, you must remove the back cover, and slide straight out the card cage and rack.

At this point you can see (where the card cage was) the underside top area where 2 non-removable screws are. These 2 screws hold in the lid.

The sides are much more difficult to remove and replace.

Hope this is a start

Vince