Re: PFG Lisa

From: Philip Lord <philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:07:13 +0900

Hello all,
I have the 'Pro' version of the PFG. I also have a single 2 meg SUN REM card installed (fully loaded with ram). No 512k cards installed.

Some progress:
I got the old Conner 340 drive to be seen by the lisa!!! I didn't reformat it, but when it mounted many of the files that were seen on the mac, were invisible. I even copied over MW XL3.0 onto the drive and managed to boot from the drive...extremly unstable though. I decided a reformat was in order...but after I did the reformat in OS9.2, the Lisa froze every time looking for the SCSI drive. So I tried to use FWB's HDT 4.5 and reformat the drive with that. This time there was no freeze, but a SadMac code:

0F0002: Address error2, Unimplemented trap executed2

I have tried to mount the drive on my MacPortable so that I can format it with some older system that OS9, however the Portable refuses to see the external HD.

So the good news is the SCSI card seems to be working (I mounted the drive once at least), I just need to figure out the formatting I think.

Thanks again guys

Phil