Re: My 2 cents worth

From: Jason Perkins <quanda_computing_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:01:33 -0500

"Finding a peecee mfm controller may be hard these days. In my sea of ibm stuff I may have a mfm I/F card
and software. "

I also have some MFM controllers, an Adaptek and a couple of Seagates. If you need one I could loan it to you. The Seagates are really nice, they have built in low level formatting software.

After formatting the MFM drive, the Lisa will be able to restore the boot blocks?

-Jason