Re: Networking a Lisa

From: Philip Lord <philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:08:19 +0900

Thanks James,
I will try to connect the Lisa to another mac with an older system. See if this helps.

I have tried to see the Lisa from the Wallstreet side but nothing appears in the chooser. I will double check again that sharing on the Lisa side is on.

Thanks again for the info, I will let you all know how I go.

Phil