Lisa Manual Question

From: Toni Theilmeier <toni.theilmeier_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:57:08 +0100

Dear all,
I have recently had the good fortune to be able to acquire a set of seven Lisa 2 manuals plus associated software on assorted 3.5 inch "Microdisks". The manuals are in German and, I was told, constitute a rarity because of this alone.

The upside was that the price was very fair, delivery was quick, the whole transaction was rather pleasant and 100 per cent ebait free.

The downside was that the boxes the manual files usally come in were missing. I had been informed about the fact, so no hard feelings there, but of course I would like to complete my manuals in this respect. Also, the LisaWrite disk 1 has been lost, which again I had been notified of beforehand.

I suppose the boxes (what is the correct technical term, I wonder) are the same for the US and Foreign versions, so if any member has, or knows of, a set of manuals which is perhaps in a decayed condition with those boxes salvageable, or some boxes on their own which they would like to sell, I would be grateful for a line.

In the way of a returned favour, I can of course offer photocopies or jpegs of any pages from my German manuals which might be interesting to members.

Thanks, and kind regards,

Toni Theilmeier, Belm, Germany.