Re: apples vs oranges (was Re: computer video (was Re: Free IBM AT))

From: Chris M <chrism3667_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:37:08 -0800 (PST)

rather then respond item by item to that barrage of gibberish, moron, remember what prompted your original response - I had said it was unfortunate that Apple didn't build the MACINTOSH with a crt controller. Then you went on to eat up unnecessary bandwidth with a reply that meant next to nothing. And I responded with, well, could a MACINTOSH w/o a crt controller do this? No one is running down the Mac or the Lisa, yes each has it's own merits. But my premise was the MACINTOSH couldn't accomplish anything close due to the lack of dedicated video hardware. Go back and read the original post big man. And in the future don't lose it just because someone shows you up.

<http://folklore.org/StoryView.py?project=Macintosh&story=Intro_Demo.txt>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/lisalist%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

> iPod Accessories for Less
> at 1-800-iPOD.COM