Re: Help to fix a Lisa error 57

From: Patrick Symes <patrick_symes_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:18:20 -0500

Would It be ok if I send you guys some photo's of Lisa and the parts to determine if I have the right parts?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2006-10-20 00:45:26