Re: Apple Lisa UK power supply

From: Andreas_210 <katertom01_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:28:29 -0700

Hi,

this capacitor (close to the Powerconnector) is for reducing interferrences from the 220V Power Network, only. You should give it a try by simply remove this capacitor with a wire cutter and insert a new fuse.

Andreas

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-10-11 08:41:36