Re: Lisa Toolkit

From: Jim Carroll <jcarroll_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:59:34 -0800

Karl,

I too have been dinking around with some Lisa coding however haven't been able to get quite as far as you have. Can't seem to get to an executable object file. I can compile cleanly but then must be missing the a step because the obj file generated from the compile won't execute...That is why I have been trying to get a hold of some workshop documentation. If we can get a few of us writing some new stuff we could pass it around and enjoy our Lisa's more.

Anyway, I do have 3 workshop supplement disk images and the two 3.9 update images if you don't have them. It seems these have the necessary files to produce Macintosh code but may contain other Lisa stuff. I haven't seen these posted anywhere in quite a while and would be happy to share them with other interested Lisa list members.

Thanks,

  Jim