Re: Lisa Toolkit

From: Karl Maftoum <k_maftoum_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:28:15 +1100

>I too have been dinking around with some Lisa coding however haven't been
>able to get quite as far as you have. Can't seem to get to an executable
>object file. I can compile cleanly but then must be missing the a step
>because the obj file generated from the compile won't execute...That is why
>I have been trying to get a hold of some workshop documentation. If we can
>get a few of us writing some new stuff we could pass it around and enjoy
>our
>Lisa's more.

Ok, I have some of the Workshop docs from sunder.net in PDF format, I can send them to you if you like.

As for executables, you need to like the OBJ file the Code Generator spits out. Choose L for Link, then as the first OBJ file use IOSPASLIB then your OBJ file(and then any other units you need). Press return for the next one, it should automatically link intrinsic.lib, and compile your program.

I agree that it would be nice to have a bit more software, I guess part of the problem is the lack of Lisa's that still work! It would be awesome to get a PC profile emulator.

>Anyway, I do have 3 workshop supplement disk images and the two 3.9 update
>images if you don't have them. It seems these have the necessary files to
>produce Macintosh code but may contain other Lisa stuff. I haven't seen
>these posted anywhere in quite a while and would be happy to share them
>with
>other interested Lisa list members.

Yes! I would be most interested, I've never heard of them I only have the 9 disk workshop set.

Regards,
Karl

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>